Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Anasia's Memory Book, Part 2 of 4


The following text is from a found object: a journal, or "memory book" as the author calls it. We have decided to publish it here because we find it rather fascinating and think others may too. In the copying process we made minor spelling and punctuation changes to make reading it somewhat easier. We also abbreviated last names for the privacy of those involved. Any necessary comments or clarifications that we felt were important are in italics. Otherwise everything is reprinted as it was originally composed, including strikethroughs. - BWT


October 21, 2003, 2:45 p.m.

(begins mid-sentence) has to do it. Cindy from the 'Y' called Dave yesterday and they made sure I answered the phone. They should not have done that. They ended up losing 15 hundred Hexers, dead and buried. This released the hex on Dave and me and we went to Nature's, bought kefir, walnuts, choc chips, milk and banh mi, which I could never have. They ruined our dinner again last night and I threw the remains in the garbage. This could kill our food Hexers, especially tomorrow when I make wheat germ muffins, walnuts and all.

I'm in my chair again. Michael told them I better be because he brought all in from the circle and called his remaining Hexers in from his hotel and also called for 8,000 more Hexers into Portland.

I'm getting sleepy again, but this can't last because I'm in my chair. Bob and Ross are lasering my left foot—big toe to arch.


October 22, 2003

It's Debbie's birthday. Dick, David and I sent her eighteen yellow roses. Dick's message to her was "I love you Debbie and miss you. Hope to see you soon." We called her this evening. She was thrilled about the flowers and about Dick's message.

Beth called her before her and told her once again about her plan. She, Debbie and I are going to Paris this summer.


October 23, 2003

I'm sitting in my chair. I got caught earlier. The Dreamers are all dead, but Phil and Ruth have enough Hexers to rule me. They are bringing in eight hundred, but only two hundred are getting in. I'm going back to bed. Michael said they have all lost their sound. I have to be in bed to have Ross laser my neck and back.


October 24, 2003, Eleven eight p.m.

Went to Bob B.'s funeral this morning at eleven a.m. Dave was a pall bearer. We were not supposed to (be) there. We were hexed to sleep and they are afraid of me because we took over half of them out. The place was swarming with Austrians. We took them all out by 2:10 p.m.

Dick called me today. He calls me every day. A hex broke at 5:10 p.m. and we were able to rent Spencer Tracy's first movie, Housewife.


November 1, 2003, Ten twelve p.m.

One dream, it lasted five minutes, enough to break their hex. I'm sitting in my chair for the rest of the night. Phil has called for twelve more Austrians. That leaves them 1,000 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment