Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Anasia's Memory Book, Part 3 of 4


The following text is from a found object: a journal, or "memory book" as the author calls it. We have decided to publish it here because we find it rather fascinating and think others may too. In the copying process we made minor spelling and punctuation changes to make reading it somewhat easier. We also abbreviated last names for the privacy of those involved. Any necessary comments or clarifications that we felt were important are in italics. Otherwise everything is reprinted as it was originally composed, including strikethroughs. - BWT


November 7, 2003, 11:17 p.m.

They lied to me. They have twenty-seven thousand Austrians left with sound. If I lay down in my bed, I am under their control and I'll have to wait another week before they are out of sound. If I stay in my chair and stay awake, my Bell's palsy will be gone tomorrow morning at eleven o'clock. This will make it a lot easier to have my cataract removed on Monday morning. They are trying to frighten me about the anesthesiologist who is a Vanishan. Dr. B. said I'll have no trouble with my surgery.


November 10, 2003, Monday, 4:11 p.m.

Betrayed again. Told Austria's Dreamers could not touch me. Well they did. I just finished their dream. Debbie was in it again. Scary dream, but she was freed. I was told all of Larry's water was out. Well it's not. It's being held in by his cataract and their dreams and Larry's also.

They are trying once more to keep me dreaming and David asleep, so we would miss our appointment by keeping me dreaming. Well I'm in my chair for the last time.

When my cataract's removed, the Bell's palsy and Larry's water also can be removed. This could happen right away because Ross had Sid and Beth on Venus rig a different morphine and Crystal Springs water hook-up up. This time he figured out how to inset the needles deep enough so they do not have to be removed—only when we change Annie's clothes on her arm. All other times the needles stay in her veins and she is receiving her morphine, even when walking, peeing or driving.

We are removing their Dreamer's inches only. When the cataract is removed we can also remove not only the Dreamer's inches, which belong to Austria because they are the only Hexers with sound and not many more now. When the cataract is removed, the water, which is Larry's, and also all the Dreamer's inches will be removed. They know this. Dr. A. set the whole damned hex with Larry. He told the remaining physics of their plan. He also told them to stop using In Hexes because he realized what Ken M. told Larry and warned him that if he used In Hexes it would, in the end, kill all remaining Hexers. As soon as Ken M. died, Larry jumped on the In Hexes. It took until May 5, 2003, to kill the In Hexes and until November 10, 2003, to kill their plan.


November 15, 2003, 4:33 p.m.

I threw the I Ching and asked if Dick was right about letting the Dreamers have their way, and the I Ching said told me he was.

He was here for dinner last evening. We had quiche which they did their darndest to ruin, but it was delicious. Also raspberry pie, the forbidden fruit.

On the way back to Margaret's we stopped at a forbidden store. The hex broke and Dick bought Vick's, absolutely forbidden, and Dove soap and a shirt.

On the way home, Margaret called the Coliseum and told Phil to have the Austrians to stop our car and ruin the alternator. It was their last straw. They lost 15 thousand Austrians, dead and buried. Also this morning they ruined our coffee maker, another twelve thousand Austrians dead and buried. Another of Margaret's bright ideas.

My Bell's palsy will be gone by seven o'clock tonight. There won't be enough Austrians to keep it in my body. It's not true that I have to be twenty one inches around the waist, but that will happen tonight.


(11:45 p.m., 17th of November)

Another lie. I have to sit in my chair all night to rid my Bell's palsy. I can't dream and if I do, no inches will be added, but even a small dream will completely end their power over me if I'm sitting in my chair. I had that small dream at 10:17. It was about my drops. I had to lie down in bed to put them in my eyes. I had already done it, but small confusion hit me. They lost fifteen hundred Austrians.

Phil is using Madge's hexes now. They cannot live past midnight. There won't be any more until five o'clock this morning. It is now eleven fifty-five. I started writing at eleven forty-five tonight. It is the 17th of November.

Dave and I had Christine cut our hair today. Also Dave's car is working. They couldn't find anything wrong with the alternator. Their hexes lost it. They didn't charge him anything. Another fifteen thousand Hexers dead. All Austrians.

One appeared at my door last evening in the guise of a Green Peace worker. I batted my eyes at him and kept him talking until he and his twin who was in the Coliseum lost their sound. In five minutes they were dead. Also five thousand Austrians who were in Portland. These were all Madge's and Phil's Hexer's. Phil and Ruth are telling me their's will all be dead by midnight and I can go to bed. Not true. They can't do that again. They will lose all their Hexers because they can't get into me. They are checking out now. These are also in Austria.

No comments:

Post a Comment