Thursday, April 5, 2012

Anasia's Memory Book, Part 4 of 4


The following text is from a found object: a journal, or "memory book" as the author calls it. We have decided to publish it here because we find it rather fascinating and think others may too. In the copying process we made minor spelling and punctuation changes to make reading it somewhat easier. We also abbreviated last names for the privacy of those involved. Any necessary comments or clarifications that we felt were important are in italics. Otherwise everything is reprinted as it was originally composed, including strikethroughs. - BWT


Dec 29, 2003, Monday, 7:25 a.m.

(No entry)


Friday, January 2, 2004, 10:58 p.m.

I went to Jan at 11:15 1:15 p.m. today. She was pleased about the way I was doing. Bill M. was on Channel 10 this evening, only he was not able to talk by himself. I went to bed before he was over. Warren gave me 2 cal. and mag. pills.

Dick called me today. I told him I would give him three hundred dollars so he could move into his apartments. He gets his pension check about the eighteenth of January. He will be able to paint the apartments when people move out. Also they don't have anyone to finish furniture.


Monday, February 3, 2004, 9:55 p.m.

Since I wrote my last page a lot has happened. Dick didn't move into the apartment he intended to. He hasn't moved yet. He will move into the low income apartments on Byber on February 18th.

I have left Dave for good. I am living with Mary, Warren and Julian. We had snow and ice late January. Was snowed in at Colleen's and Lewis's house for seven days. Ross was unable to drive his car out, so we had a good time. Colleen was able to get to work. She either walked or drove with friends from work. They had a good time playing in the snow. They took their round disks and slid down the hills by Lewis's school.

When the snow weather allowed, I moved back to Mary, Warren and Julian's. We are looking for a larger house. Last Sunday Saturday we drove to West Lyne and looked at the house we bought. It looked better than last time I saw it. Mary and Warren loved the house even more and wanted to move into it. Dave put the kibosh on it. I told him it was my house also. He said remarked he couldn't afford it. He's trying to rent it. He would have to sell Laurelhurst first, so that's off for now.

He returned to Mary's and, with Steve, watched the Super Bowl game. Carolina and New England played. Carolina won. It was their choice because they were the underdogs. (What's that mean?)

I'm going for the third time to Doctor S. tomorrow. He put my five ribs in place. I am also going to Doctor _____. He is a Chinese naturopath. He is very good. I like him very much. I will go the fourth time on Friday. The first two visits were mostly talking. He has two interns helping him. Last time he gave me a physical exam and did acupuncture. He thinks he can cure my Bell's palsy. His treatment helped me, but I'm still being plagued with negative energy. I didn't talk with Dick today. He has been calling every day. In my last visit with Dr. _____, I told him who I am. We have been talking a lot. He wanted to know my beliefs. I've been honest and told him about Hexers, or negative energy people.


Sunday, 7 a.m., February 8, 2004

David's inches left me completely. I just have Kasaka's swelling and Larry's inches left. I'm down from 57" to 37". They got nervous because I know I have to get to 21" before my Bell's palsy can leave. Their liars were telling me I didn't have to get rid of my inches before my Bell's palsy left.

I'm sitting up because if I lay down, Kasaka's Hexers will make me go to sleep and add inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment